Your privacy is important to us.
Keywest One International Corporation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Wharton Philippines online store, www.wharton.ph (“The Site”).
What information does the Site collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including details about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed in your device. Additionally, as you browse through the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
How does Wharton Philippines collect information from your device?
- Cookies – are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Log Files – they track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons/Pixel Tags – is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on the web page.
- Social Media Widgets – our Site includes social media features such as the Facebook “Like” button. This feature may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
- Analytics – we use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., to gather information about how users engage with our Site. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Site by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you—including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card and debit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How does Wharton Philippines use your personal information?
We acquire, hold, use and process your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations)
- To communicate with you
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- To provide you with relevant materials about offers, products and services that may be of interest, including new content
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments or feedback
We use the Device Information that we collect:
- To help us screen for potential fraud or risk (in particular, your IP address)
- To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site)
- To assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
- To remarket and reconnect with our users
- To provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you
Will PaperDolls Philippines share information it collects?
- We may share your information with Third Party Service Providers
- We employ and work with authorized third party providers (i.e., we use Woocommerce to power our online store: https://automattic.com/privacy/ and use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy) to perform a function, to fulfill your orders, deliver packages, send postal mail or electronic mail, administer contests, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, troubleshoot and provide customer service. We will only share your personal information to the extent that we deem is necessary or related to such transaction or service.
- We may also share your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We may remarket your information. This is a way for us to reconnect with our users.
- Interest-based advertising or online behavioral advertising—we may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
Do I have the right to opt out?
Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Site. You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information by contacting our email email@example.com. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to implement your opt-out requests.
- Mobile devices
- We may occasionally send you push notifications through our SMS Blast with notices that may be relevant or of interest to you. You may opt out anytime from receiving these types of communications.
- Click this link to opt out: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Click this link to opt out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Security of your Information
We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and other administrative issues relating to the use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending you and email. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain the order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.